I've walked tall ?
Last night had dinner with the whole family at Umbai , I should have brought my camera along so that I can cheerish all the food that we had savoured. There was crabs,ikan jenahak masak tiga rasa, ikan jenahak bakar and sotong tepung. (YUMMY!!).Back to resort by 10pm and I had to iron the robe and baju kurung.
Today at 5.55 am, my mom woke me up.(I did not sleep well last night .. must be the excitement).I arrived at the hall at 7.00 am . There was the rush for registration and taking pictures.(we seems to be taking picture everywhere).. The ceremony begins at 7.45am (I think so..)
MC : Perarakan masuk para graduan
on the pic : shafi, me and wieza entering the hall
the session starts after Tun Dr.Siti Hasmah gave her speech. The phDs went up first followed by the masters and later it was our turn.
MC : Penganugerahan Ijazah Sarjana Muda Teknlogi Maklumat dan Ijazah Sarjana Muda Multimedia
sebelum naik stage : seri,shafi,iza,wieza,myself,nyda and liza
bersalaman dahulu : myself bersalaman with Tun Dr Siti Hasmah
penerimaan scroll : yeay !! the scroll is mine now
the pics tak lawa sgt coz malas nak scan .. instead of scanning, i used my trusty Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P72 ..
that was it .. i had spend four years .. and at the end of it .. i have done it .. (big applause for myself ;) )
pst : irin,kali nih baru i tukar date of entry :P
No comments:
Post a Comment