notices for me
dear miss syuhaida,
it seems that you have not been sleeping at the right time and due to that reason, I do not have enough rest.
sincerely,
your eyes.
dear miss syuhaida,
it seems that you have been spending more time on the ps2 rather than spending time on me like you have been doing before this. I wish for your companion at this moment.
sincerely,
your laptop.
dear miss syuhaida,
I would like to remind you to stop taking money from my pockets or else ypu will end up with no money within the next month.I am currently running on a very low storage of money. KINDLY get a job and refill back my pockets.This is a two month notice.
sincerely,
your bank account.
ok!!the first two notices .. still ok . but the third notice kinda knock my head hard. finally i posted all my job application. next thing is to wait for their replies.
No comments:
Post a Comment