Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Esther,Chiew Lim,Melinda,Elayne,Liyana,Liza and ME [just to name a few .. there's more than this]


Yups those are my buddies when I was in the primary days.
We used to go to playground without fail every evening.
I, Esther and Chiew Lim used to go cycling around SS18,Subang Jaya [there used be less car last time].
Esther introduced to me AIS KRIM POTONG bought at a grocery shop near her house [where R'n'K stood now].
I enjoyed going to school activities [GIRL GUIDES,DEBATES,PUBLIC SPEAKING,BADMINTON].
I love Saturday morning as it will be the only time I get to ride my bicycle to school.
I enjoyed the seasonal games last time [BATU SEREMBAN,BOTOL CAPS,RUBBER,CARDS,TAMIYA,HIDE AND SEEK,LOMPAT GETAH] and do believe it I played them all.
I enjoyed collecting biji saga [small red colour seeds] .. and till now I can't remember what was the point of collecting them .
I loved sport's day as this will be the day that we cheered for our house team under the well decorated tents.
I loved my PEs time especially when we could play football .. boys against girls .. I just love going after the balls .. [till now , I would just kick any stone that lies ahead].

I could list down everything that I had loved for the past 6 years when I was in my primary but I would not do that.
The main point that I am trying to stress here is that I enjoyed my childhood and if there is anything that can be done to just replay those times, I would certainly do it. And why do I enjoy them so well?

Because:

There was no such thing as Internet last time. [same goes to Y!Messenger,mIRC,MSN]

Looking at my two sisters nowadays, I pitied them.
Spending nights and days sitting in front of the computer chatting away with their friends when they should be enjoying the outdoors.
They dont go to school activities like I used to do last time.
They dont go to playground.
They dont go cycling.
The best sentence would be : They dont have fun like I or the rest of the children had during my time.

Why?
Where should we put the blame to?

The Technologies which claimed to lessen the bridge of communications?




No comments: