Tuesday, September 07, 2004

found this mood test on naza's place .. so went ahead and try .. here is the result :

Mood Monitor


Your score on the Goldberg scale: 10

Score Interpretation
Score Category Population*
54 and up Severely depressed 13%
36 - 53 Moderate to severe depression 18%
22 - 35 Mild to moderate depression 23%
18 - 21 Borderline depression 11%
10 - 17 Possibly mildly depressed 19%
0 - 9 No depression likely 16%

You have some symptoms of depression. Some of these symptoms normally occur in many people. It is difficult to say whether you will need treatment or not, but it is worth speaking to your doctor about how you feel.

Guess I am somehow depressed but only slightly .. wondering what is causing the depression? I thought I had been living healthy lately .. enough sleeps .. good food [ but smaller size ] ..

oh yeah :
self reminder : send applications for work fast !!

No comments: