Friday, September 10, 2004

ouch !! it hurts

After the tiring and a bit of agonizing session for about an hour spend at the gym, I came back satisfied because I had successfully work my upper part to the maximum ( i think so ) .. And today my biceps brachii muscle(which is the push/pull muscles) is quite sore. Hoping to work out the lower parts tomorrow.

Did I ever mentioned that I had a call from MAERSK SHIPPING?
Well, they called me up for an interview/test session.
I went there today (about 5 minutes late ..gosh .. syu!! be punctual!!) and out of all the things that I prepared earlier, I left my pen behind and the person in charge told me "NEXT TIME PLEASE BRING A PEN" .. aiyahh .. what a day ... the session turned out ok and I do really hope I ace it.

Remember that I had mentioned this name MELINDA in one of my previous posts? Well, today as I was walking at Subang Parade, I met her. She is now in UKRAINE furthering her studies in medicine and at the moment doing her last minute shopping because she will be heading back to UKRAINE tomorrow . GOSH!! It has been a long time since we last met. Her father still remembered me though.

No comments: