penghujung percutian
Yesterday ..
I had to met somebody up for a job and I nearly back myself out from the meeting. I had to talk loudly to myself, kept on telling myself that I cant depend on my parents for a long time and the money in bank is running low. And my friend , oja would punch me hard if I dont go to the meeting.
At the end of the meeting ..
Alhamdullilah
Insya Allah .. if everything goes well, I will officially end my long term holidays by this Sunday. Emotions? Extremely mixed feelings .. I am somehow enjoy my life nowadays.
I've landed myself a job yesterday as a programmer [ if i am not mistaken .. further details later ] and I would like to thank my friend YAN for the job [terima kasih cik yan .. jasamu amatlah dikenang].
Is this what I really longed for?
Well guess that I have to reschedule all my gym schedule then ..
No comments:
Post a Comment