Monday, October 18, 2004

jgn sibuk leh ak?

why?
there exist a certain crowd of human beings that likes to assumes?
why?
there exist a certain crowd of human beings that enjoys beings busy body?
why?
must YOU assume that I am choosy and thats the reason that I am not employed yet?
must YOU assume that I am choosy and thats the reason that I quit my job?
why??
is it bugging YOU that I am not employed till now?
it is not YOU who are financing my expenses
and I am not causing you any problem right??
why?
must YOU assume that I wanted a programmer post?
FYI .. I had that post during my short employment ..
and why did I still quit?
I've told once and I have no problem in repeating it ..
I HAVE MY OWN REASONS for that ..

FYI .. I am enjoying my life now ..
I have my own goal ..
And at the moment .. I wish to concentrate on my other matters
As soon as I get that straight ..
Insya Allah I'll be working ..

fuhh ..
please ..
dont assume ..
just ask me ..
sometimes it is better to get the right story from me and not from the others ..
haven't you heard the word rumours?

No comments: