my plan had been cancelled
I was invited for a road trip to JB by my friend.
One night stay at her hometown.
We are supposed to head to JB on saturday morning and be back in KL by sunday night.
That was the plan initially.
Had the green light from parents.
But ..
Due to the burden of racing against time
[i am trying to complete a given task] ..
I had to cancel the initial plan.
I guess ..
I hope ..
There could be a next time ..
Sighs ..
And some people do question why am I heading to JB?
And some people are very suprise of me being quite attached to my 5 months old friend ..
And there are even people asking why am I closed with that new found friend?
And if they know I had been out breakfasting with this friend 2 times already .. they will wonder ..
And if they know that one fine morning I went to my friend's house to sent my friend to work .. their wonder would continue ..
And if those people know that last night I went all the way to my friend's place to bring my dear friend to the clinic .. they would certainly question more ..
I know a few who does questions more ..
And at the moment I dont really have the answer ..
Just being a good friend [ I guess ] ..
Well I am always a good friend ..
pst : I am dead sleepy .. but seriously I am racing against time ..
[ syuhaida: jgnlah suka buat keje last minit!!! ]
No comments:
Post a Comment