AL FATIHAH
Semalam , pakcik azmi suami kepada cu [sesapa yang mengenali saya pasti tahu bahawa saya mmg rapat dgn cu] telah kembali ke rahmatullah. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan diletakkan di dalam golongan yang beriman.
Kepada para pembaca coretan ini, mari berhenti sejenak dan hadiahkan Al-Fatihah kepada arwah pakcik azmi. Al-Fatihah.
Amin .
Kepada cu, diharapkan cu tabah menghadapi dugaan hidup ini. I am always here to lend a shoulder for you to lean on to just like what you had did to me before this. If you ever need someone to talk too, I am all here just like what you had did to me. Please dont hesitate to call me up anytime of the day. You have always been there for me and this time I would always be there for you.
me : syu_hidayah
I tried not to cry but at the sight of cu's children crying or at the sight of cu hugging any one from the family, tears would trickle down because of close relationship i had with cu.
Again..
cu be tough
i am here for you
No comments:
Post a Comment