duhh it is really full of webs
Negligence : Failure to exercise due care. When a person fails to exercise the care that a reasonable, prudent person would exercise under the same circumstances, that person is said to be negligent.
Yup, I have been negleting this one place in which i had been so commited to last time. The last post was on the 12th April and hey presto is now the 1st May 2005. Labour day . Finally, I am offically celebrated as part of the labour. :p
Where have i been?
Working? yup .. and i know there are still people who still managed to update their blog althought they are working ..
No internet connection at the office? another great point .. yes yes i know .. there is still time at home after office .. somehow i am dead tired ..
Weekends? Orhhh I have been using my saturdays as a get away from home .. been walking around the city ..
Sunday .. laundry day ..lazing around on the top of my castle ..
Time management !!
Time management !!
PTD Assesment Center a.k.a PAC @ IKWAS,Kluang
PTD adalah satu skim perkhidmatan yang elit dan hanya mereka yang benar-benar layak dari pelbagai aspek akan terpilih .. anda akan senantiasa diperhatikan sepanjang 2 hari setengah ini ..
Yup, i went to the PAC in Kluang , had a very scary thought at the initial stage but as the day progresses I really enjoyed my day there. I had a bit of difficulty at first when I were in the BM sessions, but soon I managed to get back on track . The English sessions were more of my excellence participation.
Oh yeah .. I had to run 2.4 km too .. damn tiring but I MANAGED to finish the tiring run .
Public speaking/Pengucapan awam? I chosed to talk on ICT topics due to fact that I am much more familiar with that area .
BM was : IMPAK KEHADIRAN REVOLUSI TEKNOLOGI MAKLUMAT DAN KOMUNIKASI
BI was : BROADBAND : FRIEND OR FOE ?
As our last activity we had parliamentary style debate . whooo .. it really was great .. the excitement .. the urge to fight and stand for your points ..
I am really looking foward for another round of PAC if I could not make it to the 3rd stage which is the interview session . It was really worth the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment