Sunday, May 29, 2005

**edited** added photo & nama min [sorii min .. tersalah pandang]

highs and lows

My Highs last weeks :
I had a great fun with lartz .. thanks !!

I had a great fun with the old gang [min,shafi,wieza,seri,am,liza,a'an,zam,iza,azreen,nyda and kamisah].. double thumbs up for everybody .. We certainly sang very well .. I never knew I would like that session ..
pst:I would put up photos as soon as I can grab 'em

To the SSP gang [shafi,wieza,min and seri] .. Nice BK dinner ..

I had a good laugh with someone last friday .. [takpe kak, saya hantar ke pandan indah] Thanks

I had a nice chat with Miss Hanani


My Lows last weeks :

Burden of work seems to be heavier ..

I had CB

and the lowest point of my life last week was that the one that I always cared about, is not talking to me.Partly it was my fault but I had to do it for the sake of that person.

No comments: