Ada apa dengan hari ini?
01:02:03-04:05:06
3 seconds,2 minits after 1 am on 4th of May 2006.
I missed this significant moment.
My friend emailed me :
"Human being pelik. Ada sahaja benda yg nak dipelik kan."
In the later part of the email :
" Mungkin human being akan juga memelikkan tarikh dan waktu nih .. 12:34:56-07:08:09"
[56 seconds, 34 minits after 12 pm on the 7th of August 2009] ..
Then we joked around on what we will be doing on that time .. some replied ..
[We will be 27 at that time]
"Takkan kita dok beremail bodo-bodo cenggini?"
"Ke at that moment ada yg tgh entertain baby?"
"Tgh masak untuk hubby?"
Come to think about it ... what will I be doing at that moment?
With whom will I be at the moment?
Will I be married by that moment?
Will SYU still be SYU at that time?
Only Allah tahu ..
No comments:
Post a Comment