Wednesday, May 10, 2006

maaf ya


Every morning as I stepped into the lift lobby, as I were rushing to beat the punch clock, as I were cursing in my heart telling the lift to hurry up ..
There is always this makcik cleaner. One old lady,a very friendly person. She never fails to say "maaf ya" because she is either mopping or sweeping the floor. Later if the lift is taking its own sweet time coming down, she would ask me "Baru sampai ya?". Today the usual short and brief encounter lasted longer. She managed to ask me "Tinggal mana ya?" and when I replied "P9", she asked again "Asal mana ya?" and my answer was "Org sini sahaja" .. her last reply for this morning was "OO, saya ingat org sabahan.. " ..

And everyday, this short encounter with this makcik, manage to make me smile eventhough my punch card will be red or I probably woke up from the wrong side of the bed.

~Thank you makcik~

ps : I ada the sabahan look ke?

No comments: