end of TCSB and GFMAS
.. the last mail i emailed in GFMAS ..
Dear all,
Assalamualaikum and a very good day.
Today is my last day at GFMAS and TCSB.
It has been one long journey that has provided me with lots of knowledge and friends.
I wish to thank all who are involved in GFMAS especially the HR DATA CONVERSION Team (Ijad,Yoh,Kak Yati,Kak Su,Fiza,Nurul,Khu,MatJad,Ali,Sepool,Najib and Azrul) for the great cooperation and making it possible to meet all expectations and datelines. I am very grateful for having such a great team to work with.
Not to forget the HR Team (Kak Saniah, Kak Dila, Bee, Cheryl and Fifi) for the knowledge and help given which is indeed very valuable for my future undertakings.
I would like to seek for forgiveness from all if there is any tersilap kata, tersalah langkah or in any means and way in which I have hurt anyone's feeling.
I wish all the very best for the remaining months.
May we meet again in the future.
Again, thank you to all.
Selamat Berbuka Puasa and Selamat Hari Raya
Signing out,
Syuhaida Hidayah Khairuddin
No comments:
Post a Comment