it hurts .. a lot
It hurts a lot.
When I first heard the news from the doctor, I tried to stay calm for the sake for my mom.
Only Allah knew how I felt.
Upon reaching office, it all started became clearer to me. Now I cant be alone as the thoughts would come back to me. Being alone in my bedroom invited more crying.
I've seen it before and I've seen the ending. I surely hope the ending would not be the same for me as it is all too fast.
I am not ready to see my mom sick.
A friend of mine told me to be strong for my mom.
A friend of mine told me to take care of my mom.
How I would do that?
My everyday life spans around my mom. Laundry, food and even taking reading of my glucose level is done my mom.
How am I suppose to take care of my mom when she was the one who has been taking care of me?
Ya Allah, aku meminta pada Mu agar diringankan beban kami sekeluarga.
Liza : Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment