the last hours of me being a 24 years old
Still at the office (can't complain though since i only started work at 2pm)
Nobody is online at the moment (obviously every is back at home)
I wish that I can finally watched ER on Hallmark at midnight tonight (that will be the 1st achievement when I reach 25 years old) ..
I am doing work actually but mind is wondering/looking back at those thing that I had done while I was 24. (Nah.. wont repeat it here since it will almost as the same entry for my new year's entry) ..
I wish extra cash would come in (I wanna head back to Melbourne) ..
I am counting the minutes to leave the office ..
I wish that BA will come back with nasi kandaq (all the way from Penang) ..
I wish not to work tomorrow .. I wish to be just at the pool side (Yeah right .. dream on)
I wish that everything that is wrong at the moment would just goes back to right ..
I wish to continue to write but ..
I wanna head back home ...
Officially ..
this is my last entry while i am still 24 years old ...
the big 25 is approaching
No comments:
Post a Comment