deMOTIVATEd?

I have the urge of just leaving everything behind.(Temporarily) And head down to places that I've never been to.(Melbourne again would be nice but my parents says no no) I would like to try things that could give me some adrenaline(is the spelling right?) rush. Something like bungee jumping or roller coasters. I would like to be in water where everything is silence only sounds of water.Scuba diving would be nice just that I am not certified to do that.How I wish I have that extra money to just drop everything and do things that I've never tried before.
One thing that I have in mind at the moment would be just to be at the seaside/poolside, under a cabana with a good book.No notebooks,no internets but tv is a must.(to accompany me during the night).
How I wish life would be that simple.
Everyone questions me where all my money goes since I am single and living with my parents.
My mom wonders why at times, I would go cashless. Especially every 3rd week of the month.
How I wish I could just leave things behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment