Saturday, February 24, 2007

tagged? [by Yayee and Shoe]


I knew that I've been tagged by Yayee. Then as I read Dr.Shoe's blog, again I saw my name. Guess, it is time for me to do it then.

RULES: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. At the age of 25, I am still with my jeans and tshirt. When my friends go bonkers over MNG sale, I would wait outside patiently for them. Really, I am just comfortable with jeans and tshirt no matter what people or even my parents say about them.
2. I DONT EAT VEGETABLES !! ahaks .. but .. I eat carrot and coleslaw (KFCs only). It would certainly take up lots of my eating time to wade through the vegetables.
3. At most time, I would prefer to walk/stroll alone at the shopping complex alone. At times, I would watch the movie alone too. Not that I dont have friends, it just felt good.
4. I would go bonkers if I am out without my watch. Since little, I would always wear my watch everywhere. Last time in SSP, I would even wear them to shower. That's why on wrist there is this different tone of skin colour.
5. I have this believe. If I start my day by not praying, something bad would occur. People would say "... alah, mende nak jadik .. ". To me, I would say NO! Because once when I was in standard 5, I went to school without doing the morning prayer, my leg got hit by a car. So till today, no matter how late I woke up, the morning prayer it is always a must. [and the same goes the other prayers]
6. When I am not driving, I would know all the route, but as soon as I am in charge of the wheel, I would go bonkers trying to figure out the route.

This tag goes out to : Cu, Yatt, Lartz, Min, Kak AishahMAK and Esah

There. Done.

No comments: