drowning?
Out of boredom at the office. Hence the picture with the cat. Lucky enough IXUS is always around.
As days go by, now I remembered clearly why did the anaesthetists looked weirdly at me when he asked what medicines am i taking at the moment. As he have already injected me with the anesthetic and I was actually fighting to keep awake, I answered morphine when the right answer should be metformin. He was like, what? And I repeated lots of time. Morphine. Morphine. Then he said never mind, he'll have a look at the the file. The next thing, I knew, I was out from the surgery.
Actually till today, I am always confused when anyone ask about my medication. I would first say metmorphine (sometimes without met , just morphine) then only I would say the right name metformin.
It has been years (3 actually) and I still cant pronounce my medication properly.
Sighs
Today, I looked at Mak and smiled. Mak's response was "Napa senyum?, Nak apa-apa ke?". Then I would look away. Then looked back at Mak and smiled again. Suddenly Mak said "Napa, nak kahwin dah ke?" And I was like hah?? .. Isk, calon pun tak nampak batang hidung agik, suddenly nak kahwin. Tidakkah itu pelik ? I was just happy to see Mak is becoming healthier day by day as I would really like to erase the image of my mom lying sick on the bed. Why lah Mak fikir sampai ke situ?
No comments:
Post a Comment