Thursday, March 01, 2007

eating seafood


As we sat down to a big feast of seafood, I was looking foward to my favourite dish "Ikan Pari Bakar". Soon, other dishes started to arrive. Huge bowl of tomyam soup, big plate of "sotong goreng tepung", buttered prawn, buttered crab, mix veges and lots of others. But my "Ikan Pari Bakar" was nowhere to be seen. Everyone started to dig through the food. I waited patiently although the smell is so tempting. Then, my dish arrived. My sister took the first taste and later called me "Kak Long, rasalah .. sedap". I armed with my fork and spoon stood up to attack the "Ikan Pari Bakar" when suddenly my phone rang.

"Goood morning ... wake up call ..." Hah???

Damn !!
It was only a dream. Cu called me up for the morning call. And there goes my "Ikan Pari Bakar".

I tried sleeping back wishing that the feast would come back. Failed.

And now, I really longed for "Ikan Pari Bakar" and "Kerang Bakar".

No comments: