Sunday, April 01, 2007

match making?


Few days back, my friend cried over the phone. Her mom asked her to mandi bunga and her tok sedara wants to do matchmaking for her.
Once, after mak's operation, my aunt called and wanted to matchmaking for me. I laughed out loud.
Two different reaction to a similar situation. Maybe, the wedding topic is none of my concern at the moment as I have higher goals in life at the moment namely career,my health and to care for my mom.
And wait patiently (while scouting around) for my Teman Tapi Mesra.



1st April would always remind me of school. Last night I had a weird dream. Cik Aisah again (as usual) locks up my dorm, Merak during lunch hour. I was fed up of the situation, went face to face with her and argued why does Merpati does not get locked up when their weekly cleanliness marks are much more lower than ours? I don't know why Merpati was part of my dream .. (maybe of the occasionally meet up with Farina). In that dream, I actually sit down and totalled up the marks of both dorm and finally Cik Aisah gave up and admitted she has this jealousy towards our dorm. Weird dream huh?

No comments: