my Friday
I hate long waits.
I had literally drag myself when it comes to the monthly checkup.
I literally had to wake up way earlier than my usual wake up time to go to the office.
First stop was at KKPJ, from counter to triage, it took me 20 minutes.
Second stop was at HPJ, waited 90 minutes just to get the imaging done.
Third stop back to KKPJ, luckily DrH remembers and know me well so the waiting time was much shorter.
I started at 7am and all this ends at 1300hrs and I need to go to work at 1400hrs.
And for all the long wait, I got myself a jab.
Oh yea. Enough back the complaining. That is what will happen when you visits the government hospital/clinics.
Announcing the comeback of ixus. I knew that she took the ixus and it really fits into the timeline. She is going to really get it from me. Just wait and see.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment