Friday, July 27, 2007

finally


After days of sleeping with the lights on
(afraid of death eaters and dementors creeping by during my sleep)
After days of reading the book (Sunday night till Friday morning)
I finally came to the end of Harry Potter's journey

To those who have not done with their reading, please do look away.

Arghh .. who would thought Snape in the end actually is one of the good guy? Well written character. (I knew two person who from start had a feeling that Snape is a good person)
Dobby died . Fred died . Snape died. (then only I knew he was a good person), he drained out his memories and gave it to Harry so that Harry would know the real story.
There are few other character that died too thanks to Voldermort (Tom Riddle). But of course in the end, he died.
All the questions that rises from the very first book got its answer in the final installment of Harry Potter.

Ok . Being fair to those are not done with the book yet, I would better stop here although I've actually sort tell the ending.

No comments: