why would be the most appropriate question
I've got a friend who claims she had experienced it all. She claims that she had felt all the pain. Like she knows it all. And when she's down, she is really down. She is kinda emotionally attached to everything. Ha ha ha ha.
Have she ever felt :
a) To always have all sort of sickness popping out one after another no matter how well we tried to avoid them?
b) To be a drug junkie? Depending on all kind of medications just to put most sickness around the corner?
c) Having a mother who is undergoing the after match of cancer?
d) Work environment?
e) Having to smile everyday at work (for me would be the "muka bodo") eventhough your back hurts? Your stomach giving a hard time? Or perhaps your head is having the stupid pain that wont go away?
f) Have to work every single day just to get the "kachings" at the end of the month that barely covers most expenses especially when you're sick?
I used to complain a lot. Seriously a lot. But it stopped one day when I felt grateful to be able to live just another day. To be able to see my mom's face every every morning. To hear my dad's voice every morning at 6.30. Because I know, I am grateful. I MUST be grateful.
Dear friend,
There is more to life after university years. Trust me.
I use to think that too. But you being the person who studies in THAT field, should know better. There's more in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment