the day "kemalasan" crept in
Seriously.
Nothing beats today's "kemalasan".
I had to drag myself up from the bed just to be in time for the morning medication.
I sat in front of the fridge thinking hard to boil or not to boil the eggs for my breakfast.
I heated up the iron and stood in front of the ironing table thinking to iron or not to iron.
I laid on bed looking at the bathroom, to take shower or not.
I sat in front of the PC thinking what to do when in reality I do have things to do.
But now, I am happily typing in an entry.
I guess the "kemalasan" is no longer around.
pst : Official song for the 50th Independence Day is Malaysiaku Gemilang
pst again : I have this one intellectual topic hovering in my mind for the past few days but not fully constructed yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment