they said i should be calling it "home"
.jpg)
I planned that yesterday (Tuesday) would be one of those great days. The day that I took Mom and Lin out for lunch, planned to finish up all pending issues and other great activities. But, AlMighty had some other plan for me. Out of nowhere, after sending Lin back to her shop, my chest started to feel uneasy. The drive from Kelana Jaya to Subang Jaya felt so far. I refused to hand over the wheels to Mom. I even had the guts to stop at Shell first to get a copy of The Star. As soon as I stepped in the house, the pain started to feel extremely bad. Those who knew me would know that I have a high tolerance for pain. Tears were coming out as the pain is no more tolerable.
.jpg)
Mom rushed me emergency SJMC in which I was given 2 jabs to masks the pain, ECG to check the heart, ultrasound as my abdomen was very tender, urine and also blood test. All test came back ok but I was still in pain. They decided to admit me into the ward for further observation. Wednesday (today), I had to go for more blood test and endoscopic. The doctor's diagnosed : The chest pain could have been triggered by the very bad gastric (but the thing is : I dont have any gastric pain) since they could not locate any other cause that could have lead to that pain. Anyway, I am now back at home. Resting. I am still drowsy at the moment but could no longer sleep.
.jpg)
Thanks for the well wishers.
Cu, thanks for the entry. Was really touched. Indeed, we do share a special bond that I really treasure.
Farina,Adesh,Wieza,Seri,Bort, Lin and others : thanks too
Aunty Tan, whom I did get the chance to say good bye and thanks. (she was my roommate while I was in the ward). Anyway she did leave a note :
Thanks again to those who called and sms. (Even though none could talk to me directly but I do wonder, how did the news spread so fast and far?)
No comments:
Post a Comment