just before Ramadhan
Just before Ramadhan, my parents decided to do solat hajat,tahlil,kesyukuran dan sambut ramadhan. The last time we had a kenduri (apart from those bday parties, get togethers) at our house (subang) was when I had to undergo the operation which was in 2000. The house was full with all the siblings from both side. Just love the company as my house has been kinda quiet and empty lately. Kids running here and there and all uncle and aunties trying to speak all at once. And now as everyone head back home, the loneliness starts to creep in again. Sighs.
At the end of the day too, Mak started to feel tired again. Nevermind at least she enjoyed the company throughout the day.
Thanks dearest aunts who helped in preparing and cleaning back the house. (I again felt tired and not well so had to sleep for a while .. ). Backpain starts to creep in again (it could be triggered by the never ending weight lifting. (Ni lah akibatnya bila sakit tanak buat cara orang sakit .. such a weak back I have)
No comments:
Post a Comment