Tuesday, September 04, 2007

new friend added to the list


There used to be only Dr.H and Dr.D.
From today onwards it would be Dr.H, Dr.D and SN.G.
Had a session that lasted two hours with SN.G. It was such an eye opening and I get to know MORE about the management of the numbers. (It was a bit late in getting better knowledge about the numbers, but it is better late then never).
I now have new set of targets for the number. I believe I can do it.
Just need some adjustment in daily life.
And finally, I've got a confirmed answer : Diet Coke is a YES but NO to Coke.
And soon I would have to say farewell to my Milo O Ais. Soon. When I am ready.
And I could only fast during Ramadhan is the numbers are well controlled.
Thats what SN.G told me.

SN.G also told me that Dr.H is one of the best the practice. The medication presribed by Dr.H is also the best. But no matter how good Dr.H and the medication, if I could not adjust my lifestyle, it is all a waste.

So friends, please remind me if I forget that I need to change my lifestyle.

No comments: