Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Once Upon A Time


Dulu-dulu, masa mak takde maid kat rumah, I was sent to the grandparent's house in Seri Gombak. I still have the image of the house in my mind. It was such a cosy house. I like the way my late grandfather renovate the house. If only I could buy the house back. Such great memories resides there in the house.
Dulu-dulu masa kecik, I would always wonder why my youngest aunt refused to play with us. Nak kata dia besar sangat, tak lah jugak . Setakat 8 tahun beza. So saya 2 tahun, dia 10 tahun. Boleh je nak main sama-sama. Ada once tu, she was about to go the her quran recital class, I insisted to follow so I went in and changed to baju kurung segala, came out depan rumah, she was no where to be found. Yelah, kita budak kecik. Dia dah besar.

But as we grow up, we spend more time together. She is the gate keeper to my secrets. The person that I confide if I see trouble.
The person that I acknowledge of my whereabout if I cent tell my parents.
Even mom had to ask my aunt why am I moody on certain days.

I finally knew why she choose not to play with me last time.
She was kinda jealous as attention given to her as the last daughter has been diverted to me and my cousins.

Cu : Ha ha ha told you, soon I would blog about this

No comments: