damn stupid
As I read utusan online today, I stumbled upon this article. Way stupid people. Such a stupid reason. I laughed my heart out as I read this piece of news.

Eh hello !! En Abdul Hadi.Do you know that life sucks when a demonstrasi jalanan take place? Do you know that there are people who suffers loss of ringgits each times it take place? Do you know how many times I had to cancel my weekend outing to the city each time some guy who thinks they are above the law, they are so good and they could do anything gathers around the city? WAY TO STUPID reason !!
Maka mereka yang memangkah this opposition just because of this reason .. please lah think twice. Do you want to be stuck at home during weekend kerana demonstrasi jalanan? Do you want to see properties being burnt down? Imagine .. you are having a great time with your friends and then upon coming out from the mall, your car dah kena bakar .. Napa nak amik tindakan selepas kereta dibakar? Bukankah mencegah lebih baik? Tahu tak betapa terseksanya tuan punya kereta yang dibakar?
Do you know that by having demonstrasi jalanan people/foreigners/visitors takut nak datang Malaysia? There goes our tourism sector.
Do you know that by having demonstrasi jalanan nanti susah nak hang out outside? There goes our social life.
Dah 50 tahun merdeka. Dah 50 tahun kita membangunkan Malaysia, and it takes lots of hard work. By having the DEMONSTRASI JALANAN, all the hard work put in by the elders would come to a waste.
Such stupid remarks from a person who claims that his party practices pure ISLAMIC life.
I had planned to just keep quiet over the coming elections. But when such article appears on the paper, I had to just voice it out.
Lawak lah, usaha mereka nak mendapatkan undi.
Seriously, lawak !!
No comments:
Post a Comment