in that "lala mode"
I've got LOTS of works from the current project that needs my attention desperately.
I've got to update the office CV in which has been in my mind for months.
I've got to wash the car [it is SERIOUSLY dirty].
I've got to look for the set of dvds that I am suppose to give to a friend.
But do I do them all? Nope. [I do manage to cope with some of the work but in a rather slow mode]
I think I've hit that wall after such a long walk.
I am in the state of DONT CARE, WHATEVER. I could go out and have fun but deep in the mind, work still lingers.
I need to go through that wall. BADLY.
So that work can be done. Life could go on.
I want to be in same mode when I was doing the previous project. It was work all the way. Where I dont mind working LONG hours.
HELP IS BADLY NEEDED !!
Or do I need a short break for a while ??
No comments:
Post a Comment