Wednesday, October 29, 2008

COMFORT RADIO CAB


An open letter to the management of COMFORT RADIO CAB.

To the management,

Today at 6.45am, I gave a call to your service. Requesting for a cab at 8.15am.Your operator took my contact number and told me that they would give me a call. By 8am, there I was , all dressed up for work waiting for the cab. By 8.15am there was no cab at my front door. 8.20 am, still no cab. I gave a call back to your service. Was put on hold for almost 3 minutes and suddenly the line was being cut off. Called up again, got an anwer, the operator said there is no cab in my area at that time. And the line was being cut off while I was still TALKING ! (Where is your sense of communication??). At 8.35am, I managed to get a cab to work from a different cab service. And this cab service even called me up saying there is a cab on the way with an estimated time of arrival. Can't you do that??
My question 1 : In the first place, why can't you give a call earlier before 8am telling me that there is no cab around my area? You did take my contact number when I did the booking. You should honour your words in providing the service. If you have called me earlier, I could have easily call up another cab provider. WHAT THE USE OF TAKING MY CONTACT DETAILS?
My question 2 : You dont educate your operators on communication skills?? Cutting off the lines while the customer is still talking? Cutting off lines when you put the customer on hold?

Pissed off customer,
syu_hidayah khairuddin

No comments: