Rules:List down as many simples pleasures as you can. Now, the definition for simple pleasures would be something that almost anyone can do, without paying money for it. Something SIMPLE that makes your heart sing or makes you go "aaaahhhhhh.......".
Hmm .. what would it be?
a) Mom's cooking :)
b) Spending time in the swimming pool .. definately my heart sings to this
c) Calling up Cu dearest in the morning (literally every morning) just to say "Goood Morning"
d) A good night sleep
e) Seeing YS from far - my heart smiles, even I would end up waking up in the morning smiling

f) Photography - love to take pictures with my ever trused IXUS
g) Whenever I kissed Mom
h) Spending time doing nothing at night after hard work during daytime
i) Knowing that my hardwork is being appreciated :)
j) A good workout
k) Seeing the whole family at home and at gatherings
Adam - I am definately tagging you
No comments:
Post a Comment