I woke up as early as 6am. Was so excited. I am heading off to Sekolah Seri Puteri, Jalan Kolam Ayer. Which would be the start of my life in an all girl boarding school, meeting up friends from all over the country. All bags are packed.
As I arrived at the school gate, we were being directed to the parking lots by the police cadet (At first sight,I envied their uniform). I saw a girl running behind the car as we head down to parking. Ahh yes, she turned out to be College Sister (Kak Leen). The school looked so big at first sight. I had the registration. My first class in SSP was 1 Ilmu (1I). My sport house is Delima (Ruby). My first dorm is Jentayu (RB1B). My first friend there is Azlin (Now, Dr. Azlin). My first dorm mates are Seri (SAP consultant), Wafa (soon to be dentist, Dr. Wafa), Zura (Dr.Zura), Erynn (Petronas Engineer), Hafizah (Teaching Engineer), Lina (SAP Consultant), Ain (Engineer), Lin (Dr. Azlin)and Tasha (need to get update on her).
14 years has passed since we first met SSP9599. Lots of things have changed since the very first day we met. Today 14 years, after we first met, all of us are working or would start to work. Some of us are married or soon to be married. Some of us have children[s]. Wishing that we would have more wonderful years ahead. Looking foward to next years 10 years of anniversary of SSP9599.
pst : Azie, thanks for reminding me.
No comments:
Post a Comment