Thank you for all the get well messages (SMSes, calls, YMs and facebook).
Thank you to those who dropped by my suite :) - to the girls that dropped by right after surgery, ketawa selepas operation sangat sakit.
I am thankful that I am surrounded with great friends :)
For those who are wondering - ovarian cystectomy.
Now back at home, on medical leave till 16th February.
Time to read those books that I've bought last year - 1 book down, 4 more to go
Time to watch all the DVDs.
Time to redo the blog layout and also Cippa's blog layout.
Hmm, am so tempted to drive the new black WSF *7*, but Mom says no.
No gym till further notice - self reminder please freeze the account
I am now a friend to kain batik :)
And time to invest in Wii. PSP is no longer in my thoughts as NDS have been a great companion. Especially the lonely days and nights in suite 353-2.
Believe it : Although I was in mind numbing pain, I had the guts to negotiate with the gynae so that the surgery could be schedule sometime this week as I was looking foward to go to Cherating with the Wan's clan. But, of course the gynae refused to come upon an agreed point on that (well, at least I tried). Her words - You could crawl to Cherating on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment