Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friends?

Words are like knife.
They do cut deep, occasionally.

I've been reminded about my past by a certain writing.
And truth to be told, it hurts.
It reminded me of the times we spent together.
The joy of having the comfort of each other.
The joy of waiting for weekend, just to catch a movie together.
Every moment was a blissful moment.
But,at times I just wished the past never happen.
But then again, everything happens for a reason.

It is not easy for us to be friends again.
After what you did. You gave hope and then took it away, silently.
Now, I have locked you away in a very small box and tucked it far far away.
So that I could move on with my life.
Perhaps, when the day comes, when it no longer hurts, you could come out from that little box.

Maybe when that day finally comes -
We could be friends but no longer TTM.
We could be friends but I doubt it would be the same.

But not now. Because you hurt me badly.

No comments: