Sunday, February 15, 2009

List of movies in 25 days

Watched them :)
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - Go and watch, heartwarming
- Slumdog Millionaire - Go and watch them too
- Kite Runner - Of course, go grab the dvd. I love the book too
- Geng (Upin and Ipin) - Double thumbs for a local animation (And they are from MMU)
- Brides War - I cried?
- Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging
- American Gangster - Love it
- Changeling - love it !! Based on true story
- The Day the Earh Stool Still
- Revolutionary Road
- KAMI the movie
... updated myself with all tv series - Grey,G.Girl,H.MD and lots more
... had the Nth rerun of F.R.I.E.N.D.S
... and of course PGL Season 3
... and the never ending movie from 411,412 and 413

I guess I am updated with the movies or at least managed to catch up with most of the movies :)

No comments: