Sunday, April 19, 2009


4 hours of playing game [Stronghold Crusader].
Looked for cheats but cheats does not work, urghh. Nampak gaya kena main dengan penuh jujur sekali.

Hmm, meeting Dr.H early Monday morning.

Random facts about me from Mak -

Mak was telling stories about me as we were on our way back from Cippa's.
Mak told me that by 3 years old I could read (wow, I've been reading way too long - 24 years to be exact).
She said that I used to love to dance and sing in the public , even in kedai grocery mamak.
I spend most of my childhood time watching P.Ramlee's movie (before Syahrur came into picture)
My standard 1 teacher told Mak that my usage of words are kind of bombastic for a Standard 1 kid.
I did not take any junk food until I went to SSP. Junk foods were a prohibited food back then.

Random topic from daily life of a Malaysian

By-election. Again? Waste of money. Once elected, pleaselah do your duty. Tu lah dah bagi peluang mentadbir, jadi chaos. DS*I has got hidden agenda for himself, not for the country. Come on people ! Wake up. Especially the youngsters who are kipas susah mati DS*I nih.
EXORA is in the market. Hmmm, is it good?
Heat wave !!

No comments: