Sunday, April 12, 2009

 

 

IMG_1380

 

Hey friend,

Sorry that yesterday's early Saturday morning happened to be one of your worst/horror memories.

Am also thankful that you did the right thing like not letting me drive myself back home and etc.

It was my very first time also, after 27 years.

Thanks a lot

 

 

 

Hmm, been keeping myself busy , keeping my mind occupied the whole day.

Even been thinking to skip the check-up. Although I am positive [keeping a positive mind] it would be ok, but truth to be told, it still bugs me.

So if I do turn up for work tomorrow despite the medical leave given, it is not that I ACTUALLY want to work. It just me keeping my mind occupied.

Or perhaps, I need a visit to MPH.

 

Picture : Orchids from Makcik Ju's garden.

And thanks to those that called and YM me upon reading the previous entry.

Aishah : Thanks for calling :)

No comments: