Friday, June 12, 2009

Mom said, prioritize when I said I wanted an Iphone.
But that was early of the year, when I was thinking what should I get for myself this year.
Then my handsome macho myvi came into picture, Iphone had to be put aside (plus it was not in Malaysia yet).
Then I told myself, I so badly want that dslr which I have dreamt for years. After much calculation, EOS came into picture.
Then when Iphone came into Malaysia (and having to pass by the billboard every night), again Iphone came into my mind. And the never ending stops at Maxis just to look at the brochure. But then again, Mak said prioritize as I would soon have a bigger commitment (Insya Allah).

But, the last few days, I saw this.



Yes, N97 by Nokia. 5mp camera and the 3G camera with 32gb internal storage. Touch screen. This is way much better than Iphone !! Jatuh cinta pandang pertama. Even tried the phone just now. Everything was so sleek, so perfect.

Seri : What have you bought for yourself this year?
Me : this .. that .. this .. that ..
Seri : Then duduk senyap2 je lah .. (I cant remember her exact words as my mind is still thinking of N97).

Come to think again, January would be back soon (6 more months). Well, I could wait for another half a year.

Oh yes, that Wii also.

No comments: