Thursday, July 23, 2009

 

DEAR Maxis,

Please give me reasons on why I should not change to other telco? Perhaps the blue telco or the yello telco?
Lately, my phone calls would end abruptly. And i noticed that it happens every time the line changes from 3G to the non 3G or vice versa.
I HATE IT especially when I am in discussion/meeting. Or just enjoying a nice long chat with a friend of mine.
Lately, I've been getting the same SMS message that says I have a missed call from this that number. The same message being sent LOTS of time. Don't you know that once is enough? I don't need to be reminded of all this missed calls especially when it is due to your line drop! Today, I was sent the same SMS of a missed call dated 3 days ago ! Hello !! Get a life. Once is enough.
Lately I've been getting SMS from you promoting this and that, the same ads lots of time. Don't you have better job to do?

I've been using maxis, to be more precise, the same number since 2000.
Perhaps if things don't improve, I would need to change to another telco. Perhaps a telco that has coverage even if I am out at an island, let say Perhentian.

PLEASE IMPROVE.

No comments: