Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hmm,
Being an avid traveller (well, 5 trips out a year .. one more coming up in Oct), I do get these questions/statements from people :

"Syu, you kerja apa sebenarnya?"
"Seriously, how much you earn monthly?"
"Wow, you must be very good at work that your company gives you good pay"
"Eh, cuti ko setahun berapa hari?"

Alhamdullilah. Orang kata rezeki.
I don't earn ribuan ratusan ringgit setiap bulan.
I have annual leaves backdated since the last 2 years (due to work schedules). And my getaways are normally during a long weekend.

It is all a matter of planning and execution.
I scout around for cheap tickets. And holidays for me are not shopping trips. Beach/Islands are my top favourite place to go.
I love to see and experience the culture of the new places. EOS would be my best friend during my trips.
I am not SYU as you seen at work when I am on holiday mood. Trust me :)

And make new friends while you go around.
Yang penting, after all those hard days at the office, a relaxing vacation would be a great one.
Counting weeks till my next trip out.

No comments: