Wednesday, September 02, 2009

twit

(**please double click on the above picture**)

I've been trying to update my twitter.
First , i notice the twit gadget on my blog somehow got API problem, ok I remove it out from the coding.
Then I could not logged in via iGoogle gadget, thinking hmmm probably the gadget has defects.
Later, tried logging in via iPhone - but kept getting invalid logon.

Finally today, gave it a try via web (well I don't really twits a lot) - and yups, for no obvious reasons, my account has been suspended due to strange activity.
Hello Twitter admin !! I have only twit for 72 times. Is that a strange activity?
Or is it strange that I tried login from various ways?

 

footnote : Mom woke me up this morning in a very motivated way - she said wake up and told me i have only 3 more mornings before I hit the long holiday till Raya. Yes, till Raya. That surely motivates me :)

No comments: