Question :
What if you try hard to remember something good about a person, but all that you remember is those hurtful moments?
What if you grow up with only an aim to be out from the place called home?
She said I am rather ego and selfish, but all I want is a little bit of understanding of what I have gone through.
He asked for something, I know I should be doing it , but it cant be by FORCE.
He has to understand. What happens to give and take?
All this happened, because I spoke my mind out loud.
She asked for a happiness that seems to be missing for 3 years - don't put the blame on me.
I prayed hard everyday that life would be as good as it was like it used to be.
Seriously for once, please put your feet, your heart, your soul at my place.
Understand what I am going through.
Life is difficult (other's might be worst) for me.
And yet I am only 27 (oh approaching 28 as it is almost year end).
Sometimes, I wonder if after that day - does He really cares about me?
Does he knows that now I visit Dr S?
Does he knows how am I doing with Dr H?
No comments:
Post a Comment