Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year BBQ at Tonga de Futsal, Seri Kembangan

bbq

Chickens, meats, sausages, sotong, garlic breads, pizza, mashed potatoes, snacks, soda gembira, marshmallows, popcorns, fruits, rojak buah and lots more.
And 2 hours of futsal. Oh yes, fireworks display too :)
It was fun. *Thanks Lin for inviting me over*

New year resolution : As the clock strike midnight, I promised myself to be a better me, enjoy life more as life is short, give more time back to Him and to spend more time with families and friends.

 

To Wan Sue, Jasmine and Min - Congratulations. May you all have a blessed life with your loved ones.

 

 

 

**Lin : thanks for being there throughout the rough year that I had to go through. Am sorry that the traumatic event is still  fresh in your mind. Do hope you like your belated birthday present ;) **

**I hate to explain myself to people, especially when it comes to the story of my wonderful health. I do hope the long text would be the last explanation that I had to give out to them. And all I seek is understanding as I am not Syu that they once know before.**

**On a happier note, my birthday present has been ordered. Estimated time of arrival, 5th or 6th January 2010**

No comments: