I used to say that a person that really loves/enjoy his/her daily job is a person that does not need to make up reasons just to get up in the morning.
The same goes to heading out to the gym at 7.15am in the morning. You just got to do it.
But now here I am putting up pros and cons - to work or not to work.
I guess OTB does not work for me. And also the long leave from work , seriously .. getting back to work is hard. [ agree ? ]
The only motivation on my mind is - aircond aircond aircond.
The same goes for gym. I guess the long break is not helping me [fever etc].
Come on !! Syu get it moving !!
pst : I am so gonna miss seeing Kevin on the biggest loser asia. Blue team, come on lah! King David, you are definitely on my hate list now. Next to Carlo.
No comments:
Post a Comment