Saturday, February 06, 2010

No doubt, streamyx is the most reliable broadband provider.
Trust me. I've tried the have you cut provider, and it does not live up to my expectation.
Modem needs to be facing the window ( facing the tower ). If it rains, line is not up. etc etc

But, being the most reliable one, streamyx is bad at customer service.
Trust me. The call center? Orhh !! I just hate it to dial 100 each time my connection is down (which is once in a while, not that often).
They troubleshoot according to manuals. And when I have said I've done that, this and that .. they ask me to do again. Even after explaining to them my line of work is IT. Usually I would play along, and of course getting the same result.

The latest addition - I subscribed a new plan for my crib and requested for the modem to be sent to billing address not installation address. I told this to the agent who did my registration. And I told again to the person who called me up and asked if I have got my modem. And I sms-ed the agent, twice. And the person from streamyx called, and I told them the same thing. And yet, upon arriving at my crib yesterday, I saw a note from the post office parcel service. Now I have to go all the way to the post office to collect the modem.

Why lah Telekom? Why????

No comments: