I intended to post this entry as soon as I reached home upon coming back from Perhentian.
But was caught up with work. So here it goes.
"Hi, where are you from?"
With the above question, I met lots of friendly tourists throughout my stay. From NL, Spain, UK, US, France and a few more that I can't remember. I even got to know a few SAP Consultants !! I gave them tips on travelling around in KL. I told them what to do in KL. I guess I do really lived up to the MH. Malaysian Hospitality. (if there is any MAS workers reading this - tumpang tagline ye). And I do envied them. Get to stay away from work for at least a month and go around for holidays.
Perhentian May 2010 was great. Awesome ! 5D4N was just what I needed. 3 hours of jungle trekking. 3 days of snorkelling. Awesome travel buddy. Awesome friend. Can't wait for the next trip again. Yes, I am addicted to Perhentian :). 3 trips in 2 years. Coming up another trip in August 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment