The Elders of the OMARians :)
Introducing - The Elders of the OMARians.
Brief history on the OMARians - Dato' Haji Wan Omar married Datin Hajah Wan Zaharah. And then came 7 beautiful ladies and 2 handsome man which later met each others spouse and years later, there are 34 grandchildren (with 4 spouses) and 1 great grandson. This is one huge family :).
Who came first among the siblings? I, myself at times am confused. I know Mom is the eldest, followed by Mak Lang or is it Pak Ngah? Then it is rather confusing for me but the second last is Cippa and followed by Cu. The only thing matters, is that we are one big happy family :).
How many cousins to be exact? Let me see - From mak (4), Mak Lang (4), Teh (4), Cu (4) Cippa (2), Tizah (3), Atam (2), Paman (4) and Pak Ngah (7) .. in total = 34. And I am the second eldest among 34. The youngest I would say aged 4 now.
And not too forget, one handsome 4 months old boy named Aqil. More to come for this generation :) Amin.
One big happy family and I hope it would remain as it is with more additions (cousins in law and also the nieces/nephews).
Oh btw, we OMARians like to makan-makan. That is what we do best. We even discuss when would be the next makan-makan while we are having a makan-makan. And yes we are a bunch of noisy family. And the elders love to dance/sing and be merry while we the young ones would just wonder - wow .. our aunts and uncles are fun people.
I heart you OMARians. Yes you and you and you (and the list would go on .. ) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment