*Some random thoughts on Sunday evening*
It would be nice to have a life partner/soul mate/the one that share the same interest with you.
An example :
A person that super likes fitness (but not the super bulky ones) .. working out at the gym would be awesome (maybe).
A person that likes to go travelling and super loves island holidays. And just do nothing by the beach. It would be such an awesome getaway.
A person that likes photography as a hobby.
A person that likes sport. For example : badminton and archery (sigh Robin Hood is cool)
A person that does not think gaming consoles are for kiddies.
But in real world, probably it is hard to get all the above in one person.
*Sighs, I miss cheeky smile (although cheeky smile probably has 2 out of 5 from the above)*
*I think I know a person that has all 5 of the above but . *
*To aunt(s), please take note of all the above point, if you are on the quest of hooking your niece up*
No comments:
Post a Comment